Where did I eat?
A Lowcountry Backyard Restaurant at 32 Palmetto Bay Road in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
What do they specialize in?
Southern food and casual dishes like burgers, sandwiches, etc.
What was the vibe?
Homey, country, cute.
What did I eat?
- This sweet tea was refreshing and the perfect amount of sweetness with a hint of lemon.
- They give you free refills on the tea.
Shrimp and Grits – pan sautéed shrimp, smoked sausage, and shaved green onion over applewood bacon cream sauce and grits
- I’ve had shrimp and grits a few times in my life, but I can say with confidence that this was the best version I have had.
- The portion size was massive and they were very generous with the sweet shrimp and the smoked sausage.
- The grits were smooth and creamy and the perfect base for soaking up all the sauce.
A Lowcountry Backyard Restaurant is worth visiting for its adorable backyard themed patio and their amazing shrimp and grits.