Where did I eat?
River Rock Buffet at 8811 River Rock Road in Richmond.
What do they specialize in?
All-you-can-eat buffet with Prime Rib and Crab Leg nights on Friday and Saturday.
What was the vibe?
Bustling, casual, scenic view.
What did I eat?
I was invited to a special tasting menu by ChineseBites to sample some of their menu items.
- The prime rib was really good and tender and they had lots of medium rare cuts available. The slices are on the thin side, but if you have no pride like me you can get three servings.
- I also really liked the ham, chicken, and roasted potatoes at the carving station.
- They also have crab legs available with the prime rib buffets
- The crab legs are super buttery, but they are on the small side so be prepared to do lots of cracking
- Other seafood options included mussels, prawns, and fish
- I was impressed with the dessert selection. They have a little bit of everything and something that will satisfy you.
- And yeah that is a chicken strip on my plate with all of my desserts because I am a gross person
Disclosure: I did not pay for my meal.
If you go on prime rib night I think this buffet is really good value. All of the other food was good for buffet food, but nothing too special.