Where did I eat?
Lucy’s Eastside Diner at 2708 Main Street in Vancouver..
What do they specialize in?
Diner style food and all day breakfast.
What was the vibe?
Retro 50’s style diner.
What did I order?
Pulled Pork Pancakes
- These were the best pulled pork pancakes I have had and for the amount of food you get I thought it was good value.
- The pancakes were light and fluffy and not too doughy or undercooked.
- The pulled pork had the perfect balance of sweet and smokiness and wasn’t too overwhelming for eating early in the day.
- The eggs were cooked well and they were really smooth, creamy, and rich from the addition of cream cheese.
- The hash browns were also tasty. They were crispy on the outside and pillowy soft on the inside.
I love old school diners and Lucy’s Eastside Diner didn’t disappoint. They make a solid breakfast/brunch and they are open 24 hours, which always gets a place bonus points in my books.