Where did I eat?
Deer Garden Signatures at 6270 Fraser Street in Vancouver.
What do they specialize in?
Build your own soups and Hong Kong cafe style food.
What was the vibe?
Crowded, modern, dark
What did I order?
House Special Desert Wings
- These were really well done dry style chicken wings
- The meat inside was juicy and the outside very crisp
- If you are looking for a little snack to go with your soup I would recommend these
Soup with Laksa Broth with Rice Noodles
- I love that the soups here come with a drink (you can choose form various hot or cold coffee and teas)
- The laksa broth was rich from the coconut milk and had a good level of spice to it. It was enough to get your tongue tingling but not too overwhelming.
- The picture doesn’t show it, but there was a massive amount of rice noodles in the soup that is definitely enough to fill you up (you can choose between several different types of noodles for your soup).
- For my toppings I got beef brisket and fish balls. I enjoyed both and would order them again.
Deer Garden makes delicious soup that will leave you feeling full and satisfied and won’t break the bank.