Where did I eat?
Alibi Room at 157 Alexander Street in Vancouver.
What do they specialize in?
Craft Beer and upscale pub food.
What was the vibe?
Casual, busy, industrial.
What did I order?
- The beer selection here is huge and overwhelming. They feature tons of different beer from local breweries.
- I ordered a pumpkin lager style beer from Parallel 49th Brewing Company and really enjoyed it.
- The beer is available in several different sizes and tasting flights are also available.
Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
- The eggs were poached soft to my liking and the smoked salmon was fresh and delicious.
- I would have preferred a bit more hollandaise sauce on the dish, but I like everything completely smothered in hollandaise.
- The side of breakfast potatoes tasted good, but the portion could have been larger and didn’t really end up filling me up.
The food and drinks here are pricy and portions are on the small side, however, everything tastes good and the selection of beer is great.