Where did I eat?
Nicolelina’s Cafe at 2838 St. Johns Street in Port Moody.
What do they specialize in?
Sandwiches, all day breakfast, Indian food
What was the vibe?
Out-dated, quiet, somewhat diner like decor.
What did I order?
- I was curious about the several different Indian items on the menu and decided to go with the chicken tikka.
- This didn’t look like how I expected it to come out and was more of a stir fry.
- The naan bread is just the kind you can get from the grocery store and was nothing impressive.
Hot Roast Beef Sandwich
- Maybe my expectations were too high, but I was very disappointed by this sandwich.
- I thought the portion was too small. When I order a sandwich I expect a bun or two pieces of bread.
- The fries were obviously frozen french fries and were not even worth eating. They had no texture or flavour whatsoever.
I visited Nicolelina’s Cafe on a couple different occasions and always left disappointed with the quality of the food and slow service. I don’t like paying money for food that I could just buy at the grocery store so I would not return.