Where did I eat?
Surfin’ Salsa at 95-130 Kamehameeha Highway in Mililani, Hawaii.
What do they specialize in?
What was the vibe?
Food Truck with a patio in the back.
What did I order?
- This burrito was filled with grilled steak, beans, rice, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and french fries.
- The fries inside sound weird, but it actually made the burrito for me and added a nice crunch to it.
- The steak was juicy and flavourful and there was a decent amount inside.
- The chimichangas were freshly deep fried so they came out super hot and crispy.
- I am glad I chose the pork because the meat inside was delicious.
- These were also filled with rice and cheese, so the inside was gooey, melty, and warm.
- The rice and beans were both good and made this a large filling meal.
Surfin’ Salsa serves up some great Mexican and amazing salsa in a quirky fun location (gas station parking lot).