Where did I eat?
Teddy’s Bigger Burgers at 539 Kailua Road in Kailua Hawaii.
What do they specialize in?
What was the vibe?
Casual, retro, diner.
What did I order?
Burger with Side of Tater Tots
- This burger just has basic toppings of green leaf lettuce, tomato, pickles, sweet onion, and special sauce, but everything was fresh and ripe.
- The special sauce is also delicious and distinctly unique. I am not sure what it exactly is, but it has a slightly sweet taste to it.
- The burgers are served on a soft potato bun, which was amazing and one of the best burger buns I have had.
- You can select the thickness of your patty and how much it is cooked. I opted for the 5oz done medium and it was extremely juicy and delicious.
- When tater tots are an option for a side, there really is no other option. These were deep fried and super crispy and dusted with seasoning salt. I would highly recommend them
Teddy’s makes a great burger and the tater tots are delicious. It is definitely worth visiting if you have a burger craving on the island.