Where did I eat?
Tacofino Burrito Bar at 15 West Cordova in Vancouver.
What do they specialize in?
Tacos and burritos served at the counter at the back of the restaurant.
What was the vibe?
Busy, small, crowded.
What did I order?
- My normal go-to at Tacofino is their fish tacos, but I wanted to try the burrito version. While this isn’t quite as mind blowing as the tacos because the fish gets a little lost in all the fillings, it was still very satisfying and good.
- The burrito is filled with rice, black beans, deep fried ling cod, cabbage, and salsa fresca.
- The burrito was very filling and a good size for a meal.
- The fish was hot and fresh and had a light crunchy batter.
- The burrito was also well wrapped and not too sloppy and messy.
The burrito bar is a great option if you want a quick and delicious hearty burrito.