Where did I eat?
Taqueria Playa Tropical 334 6th Street in New Westminster.
What do they specialize in?
What was the vibe?
Busy, loud, casual.
What did I order?
- Whenever I see carnitas as an option, I have to order it and I am glad I did here because it was delicious.
- The pork was very tender, moist, and flavourful.
- The tacos were stuffed full of fillings and topped with fresh salsa and a scoop of guacamole, which was a nice touch.
Side of Rice and Beans
- Unfortunately the tacos don’t come with sides, so I ordered an extra side of rice and beans.
- Both the beans and the rice were flavourful and good and made the meal more filling
I enjoyed my food and would come back if I was craving Mexican. The menu was quite large and many options sounded equally delicious.