Where did I eat?
What do they specialize in?
White Spot’s current promotion is called “the burger guest stars” that feature a menu of different types of burgers with creative toppings.
What did I order?
The Steakhouse Supreme Burger – 6 oz patty with red wine BBQ sauce, horseradish cheddar, haystack onions, arugula, tomato, and arugula aioli
- I was really impressed with this burger because everything just came together well.
- The beef patty was juicy and the red wine BBQ sauce was flavourful without being overwhelming like many bbq sauces are.
- I loved the arugula on the burger. It added a more unique and slightly bitter flavour to the burger.
- Crispy onions automatically make anything better and I enjoyed the crunchy texture they added.
Sriracha Goat Cheese Turkey Burger – chargrilled turkey patty with sriracha goat cheese sauce, bacon, apple relish, arugula, tomato, and mayo
- I was expecting the turkey burger to be dry, but I was pleasantly surprised by how moist it was
- The sharp goat cheese combined with the spicy sriracha sauce and sweet apple relish made for a well balance sauce with a lot of flavour
- The bacon on top was thick and crispy and it added some extra fatty goodness to the lean burger.
I enjoyed both of the special burgers I tried, so if you find yourself at a White Spot skip the regular legendary burger and try something new and more flavourful.