Where did I eat?
LA Chicken at #160-11780 Thorpe Road in Richmond.
What do they specialize in?
What was the vibe?
Outdated, crowded, dingy.
What did I order?
8 piece meal with half spicy chicken and half regular chicken
- The fried chicken here is what my idea of perfect fried chicken is.
- The skin was super crispy while the meat on the inside was moist and tender.
- It was just greasy enough to satisfy your fried chicken cravings, but not overly greasy like KFC.
- I really enjoyed both the regular and the spicy, so I would recommend getting half and half in order to try both. The spicy isn’t overly spicy, but adds a lot of flavour.
- The fries here are okay, but nothing memorable or out of the ordinary. I would have preferred them to be a bit more crisp.
LA Chicken has the best fried chicken in Metro Vancouver.