Where did I eat?
House of Dosa at 1391 Kingsway in Vancouver.
What do they specialize in?
Indian food and dosas.
What was the vibe?
What did I order?
- I have no idea why this is called chicken 65, but this appetizer is definitely worth trying
- The chicken was moist on the inside and it had a slightly crisp spice coating
- The flavour was slightly sweet and flavoured with mild aromatic spices
- A dip was served on the side, but I found that the chicken was flavourful enough on its own
Chicken Vindaloo Dosa
- A dosa is a thin crepe like roll made of rice and lentil flour. It gets very crispy and is slightly chewy.
- The curry is actually inside of the rolled dosa. You can rip off pieces of the dosa and use them to scoop up the curry, like naan bread.
- The chicken vindaloo was spicy and slightly tangy. It was delicious when eaten with the dosa.
- A coconut chutney, a carrot chutney, and a curry dipping sauce were all served with the dosa.
- The coconut chutney was so good, I couldn’t stop eating it.
House of Dosa is definitely worth visiting if you want to experience a dosa. It was a unique and delicious experience.