Where did I eat?
Soirette at 1433 West Pender Street in Vancouver.
What do they specialize in?
Macarons and high tea.
What was the vibe?
Girly, modern, and pretty.
What did I order?
- Strawberry & Basil Shortcake Trifle
- Valrhona Manjari Chocolate Eclair
- Kumquat & Yuzu Truffle
- Kalamansi Meringue Tart
- Macaron of your choice
High Tea Set Sandwich and Scone Tier includes:
- Raspberry and Lemon Scones with Lemon Butter and Soirette Four Berry Jam
- Roasted Red Pepper & Cucumber Sandwich
- Green Tea and Cherry Petit Four
High Tea Set Savoury Tier includes:
- Wild BC Smoked Salmon Mousse on Buttered Pastry
- Fresh Prawn Ceviche with Orange
- Lace Crepe with Satay Chicken & Mango Chutney
- Endive and Apple Salad with Hazelnut Vinaigrette
- I love that Soirette does a more modern updated version of high tea
- They have a large selection of tea and macarons
- The pastries were beautiful little works of art and tasted delicious
- The savoury selection was especially creative and tasty compared to your average bland tea sandwiches
- Soirette has the best high tea I have had in Vancouver to date