Where did I eat?
Matchstick Coffee located in Chinatown at 213 East Georgia Street.
What do they specialize in?
Speciality coffee roasting and hand crafted drinks.
What was the vibe?
Very hip and minimalist. A good place for conversation and meeting up with friends.
What did I order?
- I loved that they had a vegan/dairy free option available
- It was a drier style scone, but it was filled with tons of ingredients
- The berries and chocolate added a nice sweetness to it
- Paired well with coffee
Pour Over Coffee
- Several coffee selections are available to choose from
- Coffee had a nice smooth flavour to it, so I enjoyed just drinking it black
- Well made with good microbubble foam
- Cute coffee art
Matchstick is a cool cafe that makes good coffee and is probably the best cafe in the area. It would also be a good place to get a drink while waiting in line at Phnom Penh across the street.
Would I return?