Tandoori King Closes Because Of Fire

Early on Wednesday evening, an accidental kitchen fire started in the Tandoori King restaurant. The Tandoori King was a local favourite Indian restaurant located on Fraser street at 64th ave. There was extensive damage to all equipment and the building has been destroyed.

Luckily there was no one injured in the incident but the restaurant has been forced to close. The owners plan to reopen the restaurant in the future at another location.

Photo Credit: Nick Procaylo – PNG

Tags:

Categories: Local Food News

Subscribe

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s